top of page

Updated: Apr 17, 2021

Hi Friends,

Unfortunately, our Spring Program has been delayed until May 20 due to COVD-19. We received a last-minute update from the City and apologize for this.

It is with great sadness that I need to report that our April Camp has been cancelled. This decision was out of our hands due to the current pandemic.

While our April Camp needed to be cancelled our After-School Program schedule to start April 19th seems to be in the clear so we are still accepting bookings for that.

Hey everyone,

You let us know and we made it happen :)

We will be running an early week of Tennis Camp April 12 - 16. Booking is now open and you can click here to sign up.

Full link:

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!


Matthew Pux

Operations Manager


bottom of page